Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gwen Vintage Shoot

I'm just a girl...


I have always loved Gwen Stefani. Everything about her intrigues me from her platinum locks, red lips, one-of-a-kind voice, to her mesmerizing sense of style. She is classy and striking. Her cultural and diversified style is truly inspirational to me.


My jaw dropped when I saw her latest spread in InStyle's November issue. The colors, clothes, hair, and makeup oozes Old Hollywood glamour, a style I have always admired.


Here is my recreation of Gwen's gorgeous spread in InStyle in collaboration with Dark Photography Designs and Posche Hair Artistry ...




                                                                 Vintage Scala Sequin Dress

Photo credit:
Dark Photography Designs-Mark Weikert
InStyle Magazine


Make-up & Hair: Posche Hair Artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers